Essential Oil Rose Geranium Cooling FREE Shipping
Rose geranium boasts a fragrant mix of rose and citrus; this variety of geranium is harvested from the leaves and flowers of the organic Pelargonium roseum plant.
The cooling, uplifting rose-scented geranium has long been adored both for the delicious complexity of its bouquet and for the broad range of its applications. Boasting an emphatic, fragrant mix of rose and citrus, this variety of geranium is harvested from the leaves and flowers of the organic Pelargonium roseum plant.
- Scent: Fresh, Crisp, Floral
- Plant Part: Leaves and Stalks
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Colour: Pale Yellow to Colourless
- Fragrance Note: Middle
- Family: Geraniaceae
- Chemical Composition: pinene, limonene, linalool, geranyl acetate, citronellol, geraniol and geranyl butyrate
- Properties: Balancing, Calming, Emotionally Stabilising, Relaxing
- Blends well with: basil, bergamot, carrot seed, cedarwood, citronella, clary sage, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lime, neroli, orange and rosemary