Essential Oil Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Natural Aromatherapy FREE Shipping
Health benefits and uses of eucalyptus oil are well-known and wide ranging, and its properties include:
- Expectorant and Purifier
- As an ingredient in Scalp Tonic
- Hands & Feet Cleanser
- Potent Cleaning Agent
- Stain Removal
- Air Freshener
- Odor Control
- antibacterial, stimulating,and other medicinal qualities.
- Add to a spray bottle with water and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Place a few drops in your morning bath or shower to invigorate and promote vitality.
- Diffuse during the winter months to invigorate yourself on a cold, dreary day.
- Place one or two drops in your hand and inhale deeply to clear the mind.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
Though eucalyptus essential oil has most of the properties of a typical volatile oil, it's not very popular as an aromatherapy oil because little was known about it until recent centuries,rather than the more ancient aromatherapy substances. The numerous health benefits of eucalyptus oil have attracted the attention of the entire world,and it has stimulated a great deal of exploration into its usage in aromatherapy as well as in conventional medicine.
Eucalyptus essential oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree. The tree,scientifically classified as Eucalyptus Globulus is also known as fever tree,blue gum tree or stringy bark tree, depending on where it is located in the world.
- Scent: Penetrating, Camphoraceous, Medicinal
- Plant Part: Leaves and Twigs
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Colour: Colourless
- Fragrance Note: Top
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Chemical Composition: Cineole, Pinene, Cymene
- Properties: Decongestant, Muscle Ease, Antiseptic, Camphoraceous
- Blends well with: benzoin, thyme, lavender, lemongrass, lemon and pine