Benefits of Basil Essential oils:
- Potent Antibacterial
- Synergetic Antifungal
- Oral Health Guardian
- Protective Digestive Support
- A Bug Repellant that Works
Basil essential oil is a very beneficial oil and can be helpful not only for headaches and migraines, but also has an uplifting effect on depression.
In vapour therapy, basil oil can be used for migraines, headaches and to help increase concentration and clear the mind.
Although essential oils blend well with each other, Basil oil goes particularly well with oils such as: Bergamot, BlackPepper, Cedarwood, Fennel, Ginger, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon,Marjoram, Neroli and Verbena.
- Scent: Fresh, light, spicy, peppery
- Plant Part: Flowering tops of plant
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin: India
- Colour: Yellow
- Fragrance Note: Top and Middle